Thursday 2 May 2013

Oumsiyat Soupir Rose 2012



It was evening. It had finally stopped raining after a gray week of winter in the middle of April. I longed for Spring, for softness, for a little sea breeze and gardens full of flowers... I wanted to be away.

I sat wondering how I could fulfill that desire or ease my yearning... Then a name inspired me: "Soupir d'Oumsiyat", a breath, a sensual emotion, a moment of music in an enchanting evening. The bottle was beautiful, the colour splendid, the label just right: I had found what I was looking for!

The shrimps were fleshy and juicy, perfectly grilled, the side of ratatouille and the rice had a subtle perfume of Spring that matched both my mood and the wine!
The three grape varieties, Syrah, Grenache and Cinsault, glittered in the midst of it all, playing acidic and exotic notes: How amusing!

This bottle must be drunk until the last...breath!



* Le Vin de la semaine: Oumsiyat Soupir Rose 2012

C’était le soir. La pluie avait enfin cessé au bout d’une semaine éprouvante. J’avais envie de printemps, de douceur, de brise marine, de jardins en fleur. Je voulais partir…
Comment assouvir mes envies, comment accompagner mon Spleen ?
C’est le nom qui m’a inspiré, Soupir d’Oumsiyat : un souffle, une émotion sensuelle, un moment de musique dans une soirée enivrante.
Et puis la bouteille est belle, la couleur splendide, l’étiquette juste ce qu’il faut, alors je me lance !
Les crevettes étaient charnues, juteuses, bien grillées, accompagnées d’une ratatouille tout aussi printanière que mon humeur et d’un riz subtilement parfumé.
Les trois cépages, Syrah, Grenache et Cinsault frétillaient au milieu de tout cela, jouant des notes tantôt acidulées, tantôt exotiques…Amusant !


A boire jusqu’au dernier Soupir !



No comments:

Post a Comment